***Installation Note – Please Read***
Please carefully pay attention to adjusting strap tightness during installation to handlebar. Improper installation resulting in over tightening will cause premature micro-tearing, excessive stress and wear, damage, and/or breakage of the rubber strap.
A good rule of thumb to properly adjust the strap and mount during installation is to take your time and reduce strap tightness one notch at a time until the least amount of strap tension needed to keep the light and mount in place on the bars is attained.
Please also note, prolonged exposure to sunlight or adverse temperatures over time can negatively effect the usable life of the rubber strap, it is recommended to remove both light and mount from the bike while not in use so to be properly stored.
Replacement Part – Universal Handlebar Bracket
- Fits all Current Headlights With A Removable Bracket
- Fits Bars Up To 31.8mm Horizontal & Vertical Adjustable
- Easily Removes From Bar In Seconds
- No Tools Needed
- Works With: TSL-100, TSL-150, TSL-150+, TSL-200, TSL-250, TSL-250+, TSL-500, TSL-500+, TSL-1000, TSL-1500, SL-155, SL-255, USL-155, USL-305, USL-505, TSL-350, TSL-550, TSL-750, TSL-T1000, TSL-LT1000, TSL-1200, TSL-1800, TSL-2500, HL-1.1, & SL-30WP
- Works For All Headlights Except For SL-200 & SL40WP