Feedback Sports Pro-Elite Repair Stand
The Pro-Elite is the go-to bicycle repair stand for mechanics on the road and at home. This heavy-duty, yet lightweight, portable repair stand features our patented secure-lock clamp with ratchet-action closing, push button release, and aluminum core rubber coated jaws that can accommodate up to 2.6″ tubing. This makes securing a bike quick and easy. The large footprint tripod base is stable on a wide variety of surfaces and can support up to 85 lbs. Its adjustable work height ranges from 42″ – 71″ which allows you to customize your work height for enhanced ergonomics. Anodized aluminum tubing construction makes it lightweight, durable, and resistant to the elements. For storage or travel it folds down into a compact package making the Pro-Elite as versatile as it is functional. The Pro-Elite will quickly become a go-to tool that you can’t live without.
- Patented Secure-Lock Clamp Features Ratchet-Action Closing and Push Button Release
- Precision Adjustable Clamp Force
- 360° Rotating Clamp
- 6000 Series Anodized Aluminum Construction
- Quickly Folds into a Lightweight Compact Unit
- Includes Heavy-Duty Tote Bag for Transport and Storage