Ever wonder why so many Tour de France and professional mechanics rely on dropout-style bike repair stands? It’s because they can adapt to virtually any bike quickly and easily and have great stability for precision work – at least that’s the case with the award-winning Sprint Repair Stand. Plus, the rotating platform means the bike moves while the mechanic stays put – the Sprint stand is all about efficiency for wrenching and washing. The compact and portable design accommodates almost any frame and its stable platform and durable construction is ready to take your bike maintenance to the next level.
- Fork or rear dropout-style mounts create the most rigid bike-stand connection
- 360-degree rotating platform provides quick and easy access to any aspect of your frame while you stay close to your tools
- Adaptable to quick-release and thru-axle frame standards
- Precision mounts protect the structural integrity of your frame and provide maximum stability
- Included frame and fork adapters: Quick-Release: 9×100 / 130 / 135mm Thru Axle: 12x100mm / 142mm / 148mm (Boost rear) Thru Axle: 15x100mm / 110mm (Boost Front)
- Anodized 6061 T6 aluminum construction is ultralight, corrosion-resistant and incredibly durable