The Minion DHR II has a large volume casing and an all condition tread pattern to deliver maximum control in loose and muddy conditions.
- Ramped paddle shaped center knobs roll efficiently and provide excellent traction for climbing and braking
- Minion signature channel cut side knobs provide excellent cornering traction
- Intended use: loose, loose over hard, medium
- Wide Trail (WT) casing is optimized for 30-35mm inner width rims
- EXO casing provides protection on sidewalls for extreme cut and abrasion resistance while remaining lightweight and highly flexible
- 3C Maxx Terra is an intermediate compound that provides additional grip but still retains excellent tread wear and rolling resistance qualities