TRP TR12 Rear Derailleur and Shifter Kit - Black
The TRP TR12 drivetrain system brings World Cup downhill shifting technologies to the trails. The 12-speed design is the result of a collaboration between TRP, rider Aaron Gwin, and his mechanic John Hall.
- This advanced derailleur includes a Hall Lock - a lever integrated into the B-knuckle mount that locks out the main pivot bolt to prevent your derailleur from lifting, slapping and making noise
- The Hall Lock can be turned on or off, and the clamping force can be adjusted to balance stability and security with the derailleur’s ability to deflect on impact
- G-Spec Ratchet Style Clutch keeps tension on the chain through the movement of a bikes travel
- The clutch has integrated adjustability, effectively providing the individual balance between pedal feedback and chain retention for your bikes chain growth
- The shifter features linear actuation for improved ergonomics and consistent thumb contact
- Enhanced grip and tactile feel is built into lever paddles