The SRAM Rival 1 Wide Crankset features wider stance of the arms and chainrings to provide clearance for extra wide tires, giving you the option to explore new, more challenging routes.
- Wide chainline crankset to fit the biggest gravel tires
- Longer DUB crank spindle accommodates both Road and MTB width frame bottom bracket standards for unmatched cross-compatibility across brands
- DUB™ bottom bracket (sold separately) adds durability and simplicity
- 47.5mm chainline
- Direct mount chainrings
- Compatible with 135, 142 and Boost rear spacing
This Shifts Everything
Experience a better bike ride. SRAM Rival eTap AXS features the technology modern riders demand—intuitive wireless shifting, innovative gearing, integrated power measurement, AXS connectivity, and refined hydraulic disc brakes. The SRAM Rival eTap AXS system is low on complexity, but rich with features.
The AXS Advantage
Control, personalize and monitor. AXS™—SRAM’s bike component integration system—takes eTap® wireless shifting to the next level. The SRAM AXS™ app allows riders to see battery status, change component behavior, personalize controls, get maintenance reminders, and update firmware. AXS™ also allows you to mix and match Road and MTB components for a completely customized experience.
- Number of Chainrings: Single
- Chainline/Hub Compatibility: 135/142 Road Disc Hubs < 415 mm Chainstay , 141/148 Boost Hubs
- Spindle Interface Type: SRAM DUB
- Chainring BCD: Direct Mount SRAM
- keyword search: Rival AXS
- Color: Black
- Crank Intended Use: Gravel
- Pedal Spindle: 9/16"
- Crank Length (mm): 172.5
- Rings: 40
- Drivetrain Speeds: 12
- Defined Color: Black
- BB Included: No